November 2, 2019

Imprint by Nicholas Adams: A Review

"I'm not her, you know!" her voice rang with desperation. "And yet, I am her."

- Nicholas Adams, Imprint


Imprint is the first book that I have read by Nicholas Adams.

I have liked the theme of the Artificial Intelligence taking the control over the humankind. I have liked the way the author has presented the theme in this book.

I have liked the unconditional love between Cynthiana and Malcolm. Cynthiana forgives her husband for her present condition and Malcolm does not tire of taking care of his bedridden wife.



The author has given detailed descriptions of Cynthiana's medical conditions and Malcolm's invention of "Synthetique Interface Anthropomorphique", a synthetic replica of Cynthiana.

I have not expected the way the book ends. The ending of the book raises the question whether Cynthiana has been unconsciously controlling Synthia.

The readers of Science Fiction, Thriller and Suspense novels will like this book.


Copyright 2019 by Bithi Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional Choices: Success and Satisfaction

All of us want to be successful in our chosen profession. But, some of us want to do something that they like. I know, most people do not ha...

Popular Posts from this Site